Salesforce is highly scalable and flexible CRM structure, delivered through the cloud or Software as a Service (SaaS). Many cloud-based products like, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com are offered by Salesforce.com. Salesforce is responsible for collaborating community, service, sales and marketing, analytics using its cloud platform. Salesforce enables sales representatives to get more leads, close more deals, expedite productivity and make insightful decisions that matter most to grow their business
Did you know?
1. Forbes has voted and listed Salesforce as the world’s most innovative company because of the largest market share than any other CRMs
2. The Salesforce.com users are the high revenue generating companies in the world as 74 percent of the Salesforce.com implemented companies have a annual revenue between $1M and $50M
3. Salesforce Lightning, newly launched powerful multi-tenant, next-generation metadata platform provides a consistent and portable user experience across devices and helps in integrating the third-party applications
Why learn and get Certified in Salesforce?
1. As the demand for certified salesforce professionals is increasing, the average salary of the certified Salesforce professional has been increased by 30% than salesforce professionals
2. Salesforce technology is not only implemented in the software industry but also accounts its users in the other sectors such as business services, manufacturing, education and retail thus paving the way for salesforce professionals to work in diverse sectors
3. Most multinational IT companies such as Oracle, salesforce, Google, SAP, Microsoft and WebEx have implemented Salesforce tools, thus there is a huge demand for Salesforce Developers and Administrators in the job market
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Gain domain knowledge in Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Development and Force.com
2. Design Data Model for cloud-based applications and architecture
3. Automate Sales and Service processes using Workflows, Approval Processes, and Formulas
4. Get hands on experience of end-to-end application designing on Force.com Platform
5. Learn the best practices of Force.com app designing, app customization, debugging, data validation and security
6. Identify the basic components of SMART administration for Salesforce.com
1. For Developers, knowledge on OOPs, cloud platforms and database management concepts is preferred
2. For Administrators, basics of computing skills and fair knowledge in current technologies would be an added advantage
Who should attend this Training?
Salesforce Developer and Administrator training forms a solid basic foundation and is best suited for the following professionals:
1. Sales Managers and Executives
2. CRM Administrators and Consultants
3. System Administrators
4. Software Developers
5. Business Analysts
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Salesforce Developer and Administrator (Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator Certification). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Salesforce, demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Salesforce Developer and Administrator. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, It provides virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to trainee. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
Salesforce Development Course Syllabus
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud Services – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
What is Force.com?
What is CRM?
Creation of Salesforce Account
- 3 Tier Model – Data(Model) UI (View), Business Logic (Controller)
- Terminologies in Salesforce – Objects, Fields, Tabs, Apps
- Understanding Salesforce User Interface
- Understanding Sales Standard App
- Objects – Standard & Custom Fields – Standard & Custom Data Types
- Creation of Object, Tab & App
- Field Dependencies – State & Country Example
- Object Relationships
- Lookup Relationship (One to Many –Loosely Coupled)
- Master Detail Relationship (One To Many – Tightly Coupled)
- Junction Object (Many To Many Relationship)
- Lookup Filters
- Formula Fields
- Rollup Summary Field
- What is Page Layout
- Customizing Page Layout
- Profiles – Set of Permissions, Visibilities
- Users and Profiles
- Permission Sets – Additional Permissions
- Field Level Security
- Record Types
- Record Types and Page Layouts
- Record Ownership
- Sharing Settings – OWD, Sharing Rules, Manual Sharing
- Organization Wide Defaults
- Sharing Rules
- Manual Sharing
- Apex Sharing
- Sharing Canvas – Profile, Permission Set, Sharing Settings
- Roles & Implementing Role Hierarchy
- Queue, Public Groups
- Validation Rules
- Workflows & Approval Processes
- Auditing Process
- Field History Tracking
- Debug Logs
- Change Sets
- Reports and Dashboards
- Apex Triggers
- SOQL and SOSL
- Visual Force Pages
- Apex Classes
- Standard Controller & Standard List Controller
- Custom Controller
- Ajax in Visual Force Page
- Apex Collections
- Visual Force Functions
Certification assistance provided with proper guidance and certification notes.