SAP is one of the biggest players in the enterprise software application industry which is aimed at superior enterprise resource planning. SAP is the abbreviation for Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing. SAP Finance and Controlling (grc) is one of the most broadly used SAP modules. SAP grc module includes SAP grc configuration, SAP CO configuration, SAP FI user and SAP CO user. Taking up a SAP grc certification is the first step towards beginning a career as a SAP grc consultant. The different parts of the SAP FI and SAP CO modules are essential to building the skill sets of a SAP grc consultant or professional.
Did you Know
1. SAP grc enables enterprises to keep track of every financial transaction and aids in finance reporting at the end of fiscal year.
2. It has been established by research that SAP customers help 800 million consumers live safer and healthier lives.
3. SAP’s customers manufacture more than 77,000 automobiles per day as found by leading statistical organizations.
4. Another impressive statistic is that SAP’s customers produce 65% of the world’s televisions..
5. Also well known as an empirical fact is that SAP customers produce more than 52% of the world’s movies.
Why learn and get certified in SAP grc?
1. SAP grc offers highly advanced means of financial transaction reporting and also better handling of accounts.
2. Banks, tax authorities, managers, administrators, and stockholders utilize external reports generated with the help of SAP grc according to specific requirements.
3. SAP FI is responsible for consolidating diverse modules and creating a single system for the entire organization.
4. To Sum it up, SAP FI obtains data for external reporting procedures while its SAP Controlling Module (CO) lays stress on data for internal users.
1. Candidates do not require any specific requirements to take up this course except a basic background in information technology.
2. We provide FREE Finance Domain Materialsif you want to Learn Basics of Finance and Accounting.
After the completion of SAP grc course, you will be able to:
1. Learn the basic concepts and fundamentals of Finance and Controlling modules
2. Learn about General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Bank Accounting and Funds Management and its application in finance analysis
3. Learn about Business Process and how grc Module work in R/3
4. Apply Implementation Training and Integration with other Modules
5. Apply Real-time Training with End to End Implementation Process
Who should attend this Training?
This certification is highly suitable for a broad range of professionals either aspiring to, or already are in the IT and Finance domain, such as:
1. Analytics professionals, professionals desirous of excelling in the fields of accounting and finance
2. IT developers and testers
3. Data analysts
4. BI and reporting professionals
5. Project managers
6. Data scientists
7. Professionals aspiring for a career in growing and demanding fields of real-time big data analytics
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered by Foundation and Advanced Level Certification exams. This is aimed at students who have recently completed, and experienced professionals to enhance their practical knowledge in SAP grc modules. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified, demonstrates your knowledge and the skills, understanding of the fundamentals of SAP grc along with processes, tools, techniques, and management methodology. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, US GlobalSoft provides a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The complete course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. US GlobalSoft conductes online sessions through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GOTOMeeting, Webinar, etc.
SAP GRC Course Syllabus
Access control Access Control 12.0: Introduction 12.0 Post-Installation
ARA (Access Risk Analysis)
- Configuring and Maintaining the Rule Set
- Analyze and Manage Risk
- Maintain a Critical Access Rule
- Role Level Simulation
- User Level Simulation
- Perform Ad Hoc Risk Analysis
- Mitigating Risks
EAM (Emergency Access Management)
- Emergency Access Management Configuration
- Maintain Owners and Controllers in Central Owner Maintenance
- Assign Owners to Firefighter IDs
- Assign Controllers to Firefighter IDs
- Assign Firefighter Users to Firefighter IDs
- Maintain Reason Codes
- Monitoring Emergency Access
- Review a Log Report
ARM (Access Request Management)
- Business Rules Framework
- Maintaining MSMP Workflow
- Customize Workflow
- Settings Specific to Provisioning and Managing Users
- End User Personalization Forms
- Create an Access Request
BRM (Business Role Management)
- Configuring Role Management
- Roles-Specific Configuration Options
- Configuring Role Methodology
- Settings for Condition Groups
- Maintain Owners for Role Management
- Create a Single Role
- Mass Managing Roles
Certification assistance provided with proper guidance and certification notes.